Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Back to School!

Grade 3...
Remember the days when the biggest worries of the day were making sure you got to stand in the front of the line if you were the special helper of the day? Seems like a life time ago, but when I walk down the halls with my child now, that familiar spell of the school makes it feel like it was just yesterday! I was one of those kids who loved organizing school supplies over and over again before school started but after the first week, strategic organization was a thing of the past!

I was lucky enough to be able to take my daughter Ryenne to schook this morning.
She immediatly ran to find the friends that she had missed over the summer and once they were found, they compared closely how much the other had grown or how many teeth the other had lost! I remember on her first day of school when her eyes were full of tears and she had to come out of the school for just ONE MORE KISS MOMMY!

They grow so fast!